Healthier Together is a free lifestyle program where you work with a Health Coach to achieve your health goals as a family.
- The program is completely free.
- It is delivered by experienced health coaches.
- We can deliver face to face and online sessions.
- We can come to your home so no need to drive anywhere.
- We work closely to support the whole family.
- We provide free resources to support a healthier you!
Who can take part?
- People who are of Maori and Pacific Islander descent.
- People who have been identified as being at risk of chronic disease (which includes type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke).
- People who have diagnosed with pre-diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
What to expect
With the support of your health coaches, we will empower you and your family to adopt healthier lifestyle practices with ongoing guidance, free resources and tailored support.
To take part or find our more, please fill out the form below or call 0408 918 401 for more information.