Paediatric Masterclass for General Practice 2019
This is the fifth year of the popular Paediatric Masterclass for General Practice at the Queensland Children’s Hospital, which is now the key annual event for general practice education in Queensland.
The one-day Masterclass offers informative and interactive sessions on a range of child health topics delivered by QCH paediatricians and subspecialists. This year sessions will include:
- Atopic disease in children
- Adolescent mental health and trauma
- Common orthopaedic and rheumatological conditions
- NDIS, transition to adulthood, and the complex paediatric patient
- The first 6 weeks – red flags and getting it right.
Last year’s Masterclass was a sell out, so register now.
Paediatric Masterclass 2019 program
For more information, email CHQ.GPLO@health.qld.gov.au